Sunday, September 6, 2020

Actually, I'm kinda glad I was forced off FB for a while...THIRTY DAYS, ASSHOLE!

 



...um...

Well, would you just look at the time!  Normally, this is the time I read and listen to music, posting what I'm listening to on FB, for some reason.  Why I do that I'm not sure.  (The posting, not the listening or reading.)  I began doing it some time ago, and though very few people ever listen to the crap, I've continued doing it because...well, because I'm very easily habituated. Once I begin doing something and it feels comfortable to me, I normally continue doing it until I don't want to any more or until I feel stupid about whatever it is.

What's my point?  It should be obvious to the most casual observer. I'm gonna build a cup of coffee, blast some blues thru my head, and read...and now and then pretend I'm on FB and bleat out some stupid shit.

For now, listen to this.  I'll be back...probably...that's a link right below this...CLICK!

You people DO like Nemeh, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment